California-Central

Developing disposable cameras

Hi Ladies. Did any of you have disposable cameras at your wedding? How did you get them developed? And about how much did it cost you? I'm trying to help my sister figure out if it's worth it or not for her wedding and the websites I looked at only gave info about digital photos Thanks!! :)

Re: Developing disposable cameras

• edited December 2011
    I work at a local photo lab and most of the time devo and print is about 12 dollars with a disc its additional 5. I do work at a higher end lab so you can probably get that same thing at like cvs or walgreens etc for about 10 dollars. However working in a lab I have seen TONS of these cameras come through and MOST of the time the pictures are crap! Maybe when you get them developed you could just get CDs made with no prints so that you aren't stuck with a bunch of pics you don't want. Most of them are blurry, underexposed, etc. If you are really into it then maybe remind your guests on how to use them especially if you wedding is in the evening. Really, if you going to shell out the money for them then its worth your time to get the best photos possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards