California-Central
Options

Beautiful Fresno Area Outdoor Venue- Please share

My fiance and I are looking for a private outdoor venue in the fresno area.  We want the flexibility to use our own caterer and bring our own alcohol.  I know our choices are limited. Has anyone heard of a unique private place/estate that may accomodate this?

Re: Beautiful Fresno Area Outdoor Venue- Please share

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_beautiful-fresno-area-outdoor-venue-please-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:847b1f4e-c41c-46ac-98af-766d40e338e4Post:f2ec2bf3-c4a3-409f-be24-a635dd26cd60">Beautiful Fresno Area Outdoor Venue- Please share</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are looking for a private outdoor venue in the fresno area.  We want the flexibility to use our own caterer and bring our own alcohol.  I know our choices are limited. Has anyone heard of a unique private place/estate that may accomodate this?
    Posted by Bowers13[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Weddings at the Grove lets you bring your own food, It's a bit pricey though.</div><div>
    </div><div>The Japanese Garden at Woodward park does ceremonies only, and there's other areas throughout woodward you can reserve for receptions. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards