California-Central

Cheap Engraving Monterey County?

Does anyone know a good place in Monterey/Salinas/Santa Cruz to engrave flasks? I bought 5 flasks online, but every place I've been to asks for $10-$20 per flask for engraving. Does anyone know a cheaper place??? I just moved here and I'm new to the area.

Re: Cheap Engraving Monterey County?

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What exactly do you want engraved? The guys names or your wedding date?  I think if they are for your GM's you should leave them plain.  Most people really don't like having personalized stuff with someone's wedding date on them.  Maybe instead of spending that $15-20/flask, instead include a bottle of the guys favorite alcohol.  EX: Joe loves whiskey, give him a bottle of Pendleton.  John loves vodka, give him a bottle of Skyy. Etc. and then they can fill their flasks and have a good time at your reception.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah seriously, I don't really have any recs for this, but if you're putting their names or YOUR names OR your wedding date, leave it blank. Nothing says "don't use me again" like having someone else's name and wedding date or it, or your own name for that matter.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards