California-Central
Options

Paso Robles - finding venue problems

Well we've budgeted for our wedding, and after figurng everything out, we don't want the venue to be the most expensive thing, unless it includes other ammenities. But we're having a hard time finding one where we can have our wedding ceremony outside, preferably by water, (gazebo would be amazing) and then have an inside reception, for less than (gulp) 2500. We LOVE the idea of getting married in a winery, but everything is over our price. We're trying to spend less than 6k total (excluding clothing) and looking in the Paso Robles/Bakersfield area. Any help would be appreciated!!

Re: Paso Robles - finding venue problems

• Options
    I won't be too much help but I was trying to do the exact same thing you are. I wanted a winery wedding but, honestly, found absolutely nothing in my price range.  =/
    Hopefully someone can offer a better solution, but worst case scenario the cheapest venue I found in the SLO area by far was Guiseppe's in Pismo Beach. We did our ceremony on the cliffs of Pismo in one of the city parks and then had our reception at Guiseppe's (although if I remember correctly they offered a ceremony package for a pretty good price. We did our entire wedding for about $6000.
    If you have any questions, let me know. If not, good luck!
  • Options
    We are getting married at the Mid State Fairgrounds (AKA Paso Robles Event Center) on 9/29.  You're welcome to stop out and see how it's set up if you'd like.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    It's not in Paso, but Pavilion on the Lake (clicky) in Atascadero is where we're having ours. It's very affordable.

• Options
    perhaps look into Adelaida Cellars,  we just visited a few days ago and the price is around $35/person plus insurance ... not sure how much the insurance would be. http://www.yelp.com/biz/adelaida-cellars-inc-paso-robles

the wedding location is stunning, on top of a hill overlooking vineyards, very private.
    hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards