California-Central
Options

bridal gowns- fresno area

Hey I'm looking for some good boutiques in the area with great deals on dresses!!! anyone know of some good places to look???

Re: bridal gowns- fresno area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Luftenberg's downtown has really reasonable prices, and of course there is always David's Bridal but you won't get the "boutique" experience.

My cousin bought her dress (as well as we got all the bridesmaids dresses) from Black Tie and Bridal Lace. The girls are really knowledgeable and super helpful. They even sold us the sample because my pregnant cousin had her baby and we ordered her dress to compensate for her belly =)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    sylvias_03sylvias_03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Madeleine's Boutique in old town Clovis!
  • Options
    Grace0622Grace0622 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked Premiere Bridal at the Herndon and Marks (I think! Could be West) intersection.
    Nice saleswomen that are very helpful and let you take pictures of the dresses.  I'd stay far, far away from The Elegant Bride.  The owner is opinionated, aggravating and will not allow any pictures.  She didn't even want to tell me style #s and the prices of the gowns.   She complained about brides using her establishment to try on the dresses and then get them somewhere else.  Who could blame a person if she won't even tell you the price of a dress!!!

If you haven't gone to the internet sites, I would highly recommend preowneddresses.com or The Recycled Bride.  There are tons of dresses to choose from - new, samples from bridal shops, and used, that can be bought for much less than the retail price.  Good luck on your shopping and remember to have fun!  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards