California-Central

Central coast beach cliff venue?

Does anybody know of any venues on a cliff that overlook the beach? I've looked at Pismo (Dolphin Bay, The Cliffs, Shore Cliff). I was just wondering if there were any other venues in nearby cities that I may have overlooked. I'm also interested in Carmel, Morro Bay, and nearby areas. I just really want it overlooking the beach rather than directly on the beach. Thanks!

Re: Central coast beach cliff venue?

• MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is Lover's Point in Monterey it's a public park but it has spectacular views!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked at the Sea Crest resort? It's not an inclusive venue, so you have to bring in your own caterer, bartenders, tent (if you want that), etc., but it's very beautiful. 
  • edited December 2011
    Gosh I don't know of any venues but your wedding sounds like it will be gorgeous!
    I dont know if you have found a photographer but if not i would love for you to take a look at my work www.freshinlove.com
    Cheers
    Melissa

• edited December 2011
    There is a beautiful area in Capitola (right by Santa Cruz) that is on a cliff overlooking the ocean, it's a stunning view. I believe it's a state park as well. I live in Monterey and I can say that Lovers point is adorable as pp stated and so is Carmel beach......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards