California-Central
Options

Best Florist on the Central Coast!

To Everyone:

If you need a Florist - here is your vendor! 
Flowers by Kim in Paso Robles
(Search her on YELP.com - Her Info and Pictures of her work, including my wedding, are there to see : )  )

Kim is seriously the Number ONE florist on the Central Coast! I was engaged for two years, planned for one, and didn't have much of a budget. My wedding was also a destination wedding as I am from the LA area. She is the most professional, warm hearted and talented person! I had an idea of what I wanted but had a hard time explaining it. Kim knew exactly what I was looking for but even better! She made my wedding more the I could have ever imagined! She took her time to meet with me a couple times over the course of planning, and also was amazing about keeping communications between us via e-mail & phone calls. This was a big thing for me being that I didn't live in the area, and  I hate to admit it but I'm kinda a control freak. She also really worked with me on my budget and found the most beautiful flower options that weren't as expensive but still really made everything look like I spend thousands! I was never pressured into spending more or never made feel guilty that I couldn't afford certain things, which as brides know, happens a lot. After I had my wedding, I realized flowers are really what MAKE a wedding magical! I couldn't of done it without her!  I also used her for my rehearsal dinner and another Birthday Party I planned. I would never use anyone else! Flowers by Kim is the only way to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards