Indiana-Indianapolis

videographer..

Need help with ideas on a videographer, anyone have any suggestions? btw on a budget less than 1000 please

Re: videographer..

• edited December 2011
    www.hatfieldproductions.com
    Brett has great packages under 1k.  I am not sure what all you are wanting but he usually works with people.  He did our wedding and we loved it.  Also, he always gives a 10% referral thank you.  We could sure use the extra money:)
  • Chrissy317Chrissy317 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am using Third Impression Productions!!  The website is still under construction, so they don't have any samples, but my fiance and I met with them and they are wonderful!!  It's a husband and wife working together!!  They charge $750 for all day, any number of locations, and they do a wonderful wedding video dvd for you as well!!  They are so cheap, because they both work other full time jobs and are just trying to get their name out there with the videography!!  You should definitely check them out.  I thought they were too good to be true because of the price, but after we met with them we were way more than satisfied!  Hope this helps =]
  • jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Brett Hatfield Productions.
    I met with him today actually.
    www.hatfieldproductions.com

He gives back 10% to his referrals, and we could use the extra money.
    We are getting 2 videographers all day with well wishes for $800.
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • mkiefer009mkiefer009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards