Indiana-Indianapolis

Hair Stylist in Avon?

I live on the northside, but am getting married in Avon. Any recommendations for hair stylists in that area? I don't want to just pick anyone! It'd be nice to know if they're known for doing good up-dos. Thanks!

Re: Hair Stylist in Avon?

• edited December 2011
    Mine will come to you.  Her info is in my bio.  She did the hair for the January 2009 Indianapolis Monthly bridal spread.  Here are some pics:  
  • lynnbaby2lynnbaby2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salon D'Va is a really good.  That is who I am using for me wedding.
  • shannahan84shannahan84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls.  I've called both.  I'm still waiting to hear back from Ashleigh and I talked to someone at Salon D'Va.  One thing I'm wondering about with Salon D'Va is that they do a consultation with you, but they don't actually practice with your hair.  So they don't really even try the style on you until the day of.  This makes me a bit nervous.  Am I just being to picky?
  • anabbottanabbott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A little north of Avon, in Brownsburg, you'll find EM Studio salon. I see Ericka on a regular basis and I've also had her for an up-do. They are very nice, knowledgeable and up on the latest trends.
  • acr7581acr7581 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Cass & Company and they are great.  They are located on 36 between Dan Jones and 267.  If your bridesmaids are going to be joining you, they have an area where you can setup breakfast/snacks and drinks.
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Avon and there is a salon called Avant Gard. My cousin's gf is a stylist there. She is AMAZING! They are also very reasonably priced. Her name is A.J.
  • BrideBeckBrideBeck member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you find what you needed with this?  I have an amazing updo stylist in Avon if you're still looking...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards