Indiana-Indianapolis

Photography

Does anyone know who Maya Laurent is? Did you like using her? If not, do you have any suggestions on who to use? I need someone under $4,000. Thank you!!!

Re: Photography

• edited December 2011
    I have never heard of Maya.  We used Amanda Wilcher and she is amazing!  Our wedding is Christina and Sean www.amandawilcher.com/blog  
  • shannahan84shannahan84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Captured by Cass Photography.  She's out of Danville and really affordable.  She's been so nice and helpful already and her packages are great.  www.capturedbycassphotography.com
  • silverbubblesilverbubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using Stephani Hartzell. I also have a friend Rachel who will do them. www.stephanilynnphotography.comShe is out of Fort Wayne, but does travel. and around 1500 i think is her largest package. www.rmattheaphoto.com is for rachel.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for responding! I will look into all of these. Thanks!
  • AjaKareemAjaKareem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Captured Art Photography. They were absolutely awesome. I think using them was the best wedding decision that I made. www.capturedartphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Rachel!!  http://rmattheaphoto.com/ Someone else made a recommendation for her before on this board.  I took a look at all of the photographers recommended, and chose her because of her photo journalistic work.  That is how we want most of our wedding shot, so as not to lose the feel and emotion of the day.  I can say, from everything I have seen, she does great work. And the bonus is that she is super affordable. When we met with her and her husband, who works with her, we felt like we were meeting old friends.  We are going to have her do our engagement photos as well as some family photos. 
  • silverbubblesilverbubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome. I went to high school with her as well as the other gal i recommended. Stephani. Both do Fantastic work, Rachel was my back up if Stephani couldnt do it. good luck to you.
  • TariegaTariega member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maya Laurent does great work. I went to high school with her and she's very talented. I also cannot say enough about Sunlit Images, I know they are under $4k. Josh did my wedding, and booked 3 (and counting) other weddings because people loved them so much. So fantastic and I highly recommend them! (I'm an old knottie, not a random)
  • edited December 2011
    Jamie Vester...www.jamievester.com. She's amazing and her prices cannot be beat. Plus she's a graphic designer, she did a custom monogram for me that I used everywhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards