Indiana-Indianapolis

"Split" an aisle runner?

My Mom is just dying for me to have an aisle runner...I could really care less.  She said she would pay for it, so I'm obliging!  However, I refuse to get anything except the nice ones that are non-slip!

http://www.aisleswithstyle.com/product-p/solid-color-aisle-runner.htm

This is the website I planned on ordering from.  I am just getting an all white runner that is 70-80 feet long (I have to double check my venue's measurements!)

Anybody else looking for an aisle runner?  We can split it 2-3-4, whatever, ways.  Or, if anyone has a better place to order an aisle runner from, please let me know!

This aisle runner would run $175-185...

Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: "Split" an aisle runner?

• angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh, and i should mention, only the wedding party will be walking on this at my September 3 wedding.  We will seat guests from the side.  I will be requiring everyone to wipe down their shoes with moist toilettes once we are inside so as not to get the aisle runner dirty.
  • SarahjlilleySarahjlilley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why don't you just get a paper one from Cash and carry? they're only about $20 to 25.
  • angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't particularly want an aisle runner, my mom does.  I will only get one if it's a high quality one that people won't be able to trip on.  A paper one would be ripped by the time I make my way down the aisle.

If no one wants to split one, I'm okay with that.  I think they are a waste of money.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards