Indiana-Indianapolis

Inexpensive Wedding Reception Venue???

Is there such a thing? 

I am in the northern Indianapolis area, and am looking for a cheap wedding venue, no more than $2000-$3000???? I am on a scrict budget :(

Does anyone know of anywhere?

I'm starting to feel discouraged

Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive Wedding Reception Venue???

• Valle Vista in Greenwood is pretty affordable. I'm paying about $4,500 for the ceremony, reception, catering, and a horse drawn carriage there. How big is your guest list? Depending on your guest list and what "extras" you'd be willing to not have you miiight be able to squeak by around $3,000. Good luck!
  • How big are you needing it to be?

Mine is $300!

No, I didn't forget a 0!! :) (I'm on the northside, too.)
    Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
    image Of 155 invited:
    image 74 Will rock out the night!
    image 11 Are party poopers!
    image 70 Are procrastinators!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is the $300 wedding reception venue?
  • The Lafayette Elks Country Club...beautiful, they let you do your own catering or you cn have them do it....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_inexpensive-wedding-reception-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:32ddaa7f-f689-4b6e-a4df-bf0c8c7b6c79Post:c5d0674d-a1d1-4220-8d22-6b84e1c737e1">Re: Inexpensive Wedding Reception Venue???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Valle Vista in Greenwood is pretty affordable. I'm paying about $4,500 for the ceremony, reception, catering, and a horse drawn carriage there. How big is your guest list? Depending on your guest list and what "extras" you'd be willing to not have you miiight be able to squeak by around $3,000. Good luck!
    Posted by blmeyers[/QUOTE]
     <div>Really? $4.500! How far in advance did you have to book them?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards