Indiana-Indianapolis

makeup

Any ideas for reasonable makeup artists or salons that do makeup in the Carmel/northside area? 

Re: makeup

• anastasiazanastasiaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Dolce Salon and Spa on Rangeline Road in Carmel.  My Fiance has used them every time he wanted to send me on spa days and we absolutely love them.  They're somewhat reasonably priced on most things and the girls are absolutely wonderful :)  Good luck!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Megan Alexis did my make-up when I had some photos taken. She did a wonderful job! http://makeupbymeganalexis.com/?page_id=147
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Karen Hall & Co.  They travel to Carmel and the prices were quite reasonable.

http://www.karenhallandco.com/splash.html

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Danielle Wilson too - I'm glad to hear a good review :)  I actually just got an email from her last week saying she's running a 15% off special, so might be worth looking into!  I wanted someone to come to the house when we're getting ready, not sure if she works out of a salon or not.
  • angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i'm going to salon01 in carmel...it's a little on the pricey side but they do an AMAZING job.

Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Karen Hall & Co. for hair and make-up and they were great! All of their stylists were fun and completely put me and my bridesmaids at ease on the wedding day.

Most importantly, Karen is great at sticking to a schedule. I've been in a wedding where the stylists got behind and the girls missed all photos before the wedding, adding a lot of unnecessary stress to the day. Karen and her crew work quickly and stay on schedule.
  • I also used The Makeup Studio by Danielle Wilson. She's located in Avon but will travel anywhere.  She did my makeup (& trial) and also my spray tanning.  She also did my mom and mother-in-law's makeup.  We were all so pleased with her work!  She was wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards