Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Joel cookston Photography

Hey Ladies, so i know i have never posted on here and that's because I am actually an Ohio bride, but a friend of mine from Indy told me about this guy and said he is terrific and I wanted to see if you all knew anyone else who used him and could give me some feedback. Thanks!!

Re: Joel cookston Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who used him and I am considering using him...my friends picture book is gorgeous...his photographs were great! she said he gives you all the rights to the photos so you can take them anywhere and print them!
  • Options
    heathert1981heathert1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked him for our wedding and I'm so excited to work with him. Prices are reasonable and his pictures look amazing. He is extremely nice and seems to have a great personality. He doesn't have any time restrictions, he said he stays the whole day and ends up on the dance floor by the end of the evening!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually work with one of his good friends that assists him during some weddings! His buddy is awesome and very laidback, so I am sure Joel is similar. My good friend also used him and really loved his work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards