Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Possible move to Indy...

Hey ladies, I'm Carrie from Houston, TX and my DH and I could possibly be relocating to INDY for his work, and I was just curious if you could recommend any parts of the city/neighborhoods/or surrounding areas that are good to live in.  Thanks so much!!!
~ Carrie ~

Re: Possible move to Indy...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The south side is also a good choice. I've lived in the Greenwood and Center Grove areas for the past two years and my Fiance and I just bought a house in Southport. Indianapolis is a great city and I'm sure you will love it here if you come! What part of Indy will he be working on?  This is something to consider depending on how much your husband likes to commute.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also live in Greenwood (center grove area). I love it here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Carrie, 
    What are your interests, and where will his job be? Different areas of the city are totally different, and the commute can be killer so you might want to live close to the job. 
    Welcome!
    -Kendall
    sonatamusicdiary.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would see what side of town he is going to be working on.

If is is working downtown I would suggest the Southside.  His commute is going to be a lot easier from the Southside and cost of living is better.  I work downtown and live on the Southside.  My co-workers are extremely jealous of my commute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards