Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Photo booth companies

My fiance really really wants a photo booth at the wedding, and because they're so expensive, I want to make sure I really do my homework and pick one we won't be disappointed with.  Has anyone used a photo booth company for a wedding or other event, or been to a wedding with one and remembers the company?  Any comments you have on it would be really appreciated!
Thanks for the help :)

Re: Photo booth companies

• Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't been to a wedding where there was a photo booth but saw Happy Snaps at a Christmas party and they seemed to be a big hit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are using Happy Snaps of Plainfield, but our wedding isn't until September.
    We have tried booths at Bridal Shows. Our caterer recommended them. They have worked with them on several occasions and said nothing but positive things about them!

• Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you check out the DIY board, a lot of knotties have made their own photo booths and saved a ton of money.
  • Options
    HippieMommyHippieMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much does a photo booth typically cost?
  • Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't find prices for Happy Snaps, but other places I looked into were $500+
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I must have deleted the email I got back from Happy Snaps last week, but even with a special they were running this July it was still over $1000! Unfortunately that's out of our budget, but if you are interested in them just send an email for the info on their webpage, I did that and I think I got a response just a few hours later!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards