Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Photographer needed....

Does anyone know of a photographer that is gay friendly. I am looking for someone that would be comfortable with this. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Re: Photographer needed....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You should check out www.nvisiblephoto.com! They are affordable and take beautiful pictures!! :)
  • Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Bobbi and Mike have taken pics of same-sex weddings before. 
  • Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Donna Rice Photography. She is at Winchester Place (a beautiful location) in Greenwood. She show this great enthusiasm and a love of photography that shows and she would not have a problem doing same sex ceremonies. My family and I have used her in the past for family portraits. Her prices are reasonable as well. I look forward to her capturing my wedding day. Here website is DonnaRicePhotography.com. Her phone number is 215-4837
  • Options
    AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Aliy from http://allisonmayer.com

We have used her several times since then and become friends.  I don't know that she has ever done a same sex wedding, but I don't think it would be an issue for her, and we loved her!
  • Options
    tata317tata317 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi There!

I am a wedding planner at a downtown facility and I always recommend Jenn cooney with baby grace photography....www.babygracephotography.com

Good luck!!
    Haley Werth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for someone who is very talented but also inexpensive, check out tessatillett.wordpress.com.  She's really great, easy to work with, and really reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards