Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

FINALLY FOUND A PLANNER.. WOOT WOOT!

I just had to tell the world that I finally found a planner that didnt break my piggy bank! Happy planning fellow knotties!
~Nikki~

Re: FINALLY FOUND A PLANNER.. WOOT WOOT!

• Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great - maybe you could share her information so that other brides looking for a great planner could look into her.
  • Options
    bbroederdorfbbroederdorf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know of someone who just does "day of coordination"?

Thanks!
  • Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_finally-found-planner-woot-woot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:54400625-2ca1-4a75-ba83-78a30cf2acbePost:b5aabb75-f45b-4994-8bea-b634194e9035">Re: FINALLY FOUND A PLANNER.. WOOT WOOT!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of someone who just does "day of coordination"? Thanks!
    Posted by bbroederdorf[/QUOTE]
    Your venue probably might have some recommendations.
  • Options
    azchkyazchky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_finally-found-planner-woot-woot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:54400625-2ca1-4a75-ba83-78a30cf2acbePost:b5aabb75-f45b-4994-8bea-b634194e9035">Re: FINALLY FOUND A PLANNER.. WOOT WOOT!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of someone who just does "day of coordination"? Thanks!
    Posted by bbroederdorf[/QUOTE]

If your interested, the lady who is doing mine is VERY reasonable in price and very good.  She does day-of and full blown planning.  Email me at <a href="mailto:azchky@yahoo.com">azchky@yahoo.com</a> if you are interested and I can pass her info along.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In case anyone is interested my name is Megan and own Concierge By Megan and I have extremely resonable prices for wedding planning... We handle full service to day of coordination.
    You can check out my website at www.ConciergeByMegan.weebly.com" target="_blank" title="Concierge By Megan">www.ConciergeByMegan.weebly.com

I don't advertise on The Knot because it is so expensive. I like to pass that savings along to my brides.Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards