Indiana-Indianapolis

XP Vendor Reviews

Venue - Ritz Charles A
Pretty good prices, really great to work with, responded to emails quickly, did everything I asked of them (and more!)  Didn't get an A+ because the beer was wrong at the reception.  They essentially fixed it when I brought it up, though.

Photographer - Summerly Photography A+
Summer Yates was awesome.  Her prices are fantastic.  You get the entire CD of your pictures, plus the rights to every single picture.  No obligation to buy any albums.  She meshed great with our families.  She was able to boss people around when she needed to without being mean (flower girl moms were REALLY getting in the way).  Excellent turn around time.  If you want to see more of her work, I can PM you a link to my pictures.

Hair & Makeup - Karen Hall & Co. B
While I loved my makeup, the overall price, and the fact that they came to the hotel, there were some down sides.  Trials are $75.  She took a while to respond to emails.  The day of the wedding the first makeup lady showed up 15 minutes late.  The lady for my hair and makeup showed up 45 minutes late, and the other hair lady was about 10 minutes later than that. 

Like I said, my makeup turned out great, and so did my mom's.  My sister's hair fell out before we even left the hotel, my hair was undone by the end of the ceremony.

Florist - The Painted Daisy A+
Angela is fantastic!  She is super nice and really easy to get along with.  She responds to email very quickly.  I had some last minute (I'm talking the day before the wedding) that she was able to pull off.  And to top it off, her prices are amazing, too.

Alterations - The Perfect Stitch A
They had great prices and did a wonderful job on my dress.  There was a bit of a scheduling conflict the day of my final fitting, so we were there for a REALLY long time.  As long as you don't schedule a fitting for a Saturday, you'll be just fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards