Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

flower, invitation and limousine vendors in indianapolis

hello fellow brides,

I am looking for recommendations on the following please.  I am almost down to completing the wedding vendors - whew!

*good and reasonably priced flower vendors
*wedding invites that are reasonably priced (thermographed/letterpress prints or any substitutes)
*finally, I am looking for an 8-10 stretch bridal limousine (not antique) that has vehicle model other than the lincoln model that provides a good chauffer service

thanks ladies, appreciate your recommendations! ;)

Re: flower, invitation and limousine vendors in indianapolis

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Olivers Twist is by far the greatest wedding invitation place! They have so many books and examples that you can look at to get ideas or you can custom make your own. They are amazing to work with too! They are located in Carmel!

I am still looking for flowers and a limo too! So keep us posted if you find some good ones, but check them out for invitiations!

Good luck
  • Options
    mtglapademtglapade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

thanks for the invitation suggestion! i haven't found flower vendors either.

for limousines, try carey of indiana or if you are gearing towards antique limo try this:  www.antiquelimoofindy.com/

all the best

• Options
    xanthus0203xanthus0203 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to do online invites, I have found a website that seems to have some good prices.  www.annsbridalbargains.com. They also have all kinds of other wedding stuff on there. 

I am also still looking for everything else, but I have some time to look.
  • Options
    heathert1981heathert1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Olivers Twist has an amazing selection of invitations the best by far. They are extermely nice and helpful too! Try Posh Petals for the flowers. I don't have any pricing but they have come highly reccommened to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Kathy's Kloset for my flowers several years ago and since then all my friends and family have used her as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards