Indiana-Indianapolis

SHOES!

Anybody have any rec's where to get shoes? I bought my dress in Chicago but I wanted to get my shoes picked out here in Indy before my fittings? Any good comforable brands?

Thanks!

Re: SHOES!

• edited December 2011
    I have zero time to shop in stores, so I ordered 4 very diff pairs from DSW.com (free shipping).  It worked out best because I could try on the shoes at home with my dress!  I ended up choosing Chinese Laundry Illene Sandal and they are AMAZING!!!!  I will return the others to the store when I have time. 
    Good Luck!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Find Diet Support on our Weight Loss Blogs and Forums
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought Vera Wang wedge flip flops from Kohl's and loved them.  They were blue, which was perfect.  My advice is to get one pair of really comfy shoes and wear them the whole day.  I really don't understand getting one pair for the ceremony and another for the reception.  Get some that will work for both and love them!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm lucky because I'm doing a destination beach wedding and wearing flip flops.  I found a pair for $15 on a site called www.beyondtherack.com that are super cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards