Indiana-Indianapolis

Looking for Salon recommendations for Bride/Bridal party Hair

I am new to the Indianapolis area and therefore don't know many of the salons.  I am looking for any recommendations for a great place to go the day of my wedding with my 6 bridesmaid to get our hair done (maybe makeup as well??).  The wedding is in downtown Indy, but we don't mind driving out to a salon as well.  I don't need something super cheap but also don't want to pay a fortune either.

Thank you for the help!

Re: Looking for Salon recommendations for Bride/Bridal party Hair

• Call Salon 6 in Broadripple - Paul and another stylist did all of the hair for my sister's wedding last weekend. They did a great job. I plan on having them do the hair for my wedding in October!
  • Salon Diva- Avon :) AMAZING!!!!!!
  • Kiss kiss bang bang salon in fishers in
  • LBL Salon in Plainfield - they will even come on location for you! Kayla and her staff were great to work with for my wedding - they did 14 girls hair and makeup :-)
  • Salon 01 in Carmel is absolutley fabulous! Every head of hair leaves looking like it was from Pinterest. ;)  I send all of my clients there as it accomodates full bridal partys which makes for great images. If you would like to see a few images from that location feel free to check out my blog. - joelcookston.com/blog  Happy Planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards