Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Freezeframez photo booth

Does anyone know about their pricing?

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Freezeframez photo booth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used 4 fun fotos at http://4funfotos.com .  They have their prices and packages on their website.  We loved the photo booth and so did everyone at the party.  There was always a line for people to get in and they surprised me at the end with a photo album of all the pictures that were taken during the reception.  I personally think every wedding reception should have a photo booth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and they had Top Hat Photo Booths.
    It was FUN--we got our picture taken with the Ball State Cardinal guy in it and we all fit. There were a bunch of BSU basketball players there and they all got in it too.  Not sure if they would fit in some of the other booths I've seen.  I looked online and they have several locations it looks like the one in Indiana is www.tophatphotoboothsindy.com.
    We are going to have a booth--got to get my location first!!!!

M-

ps:  any good downtown spots that are NOT in a hotel......
  • Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_freezeframez-photo-booth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:66a5121e-50a0-4943-af30-3f8bc4d840d0Post:91ad6126-f749-4513-8bf9-b3f9771ffd91">Re: Freezeframez photo booth</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and they had Top Hat Photo Booths. It was FUN--we got our picture taken with the Ball State Cardinal guy in it and we all fit. There were a bunch of BSU basketball players there and they all got in it too.  Not sure if they would fit in some of the other booths I've seen.  I looked online and they have several locations it looks like the one in Indiana is  <a href="http://www.tophatphotoboothsindy.com" rel='nofollow'>www.tophatphotoboothsindy.com</a> . We are going to have a booth--got to get my location first!!!! M- ps:  any good downtown spots that are NOT in a hotel......
    Posted by MarthatoWed[/QUOTE]
    Check out all of the museums along the canal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking for a photo booth, I checked out Happy Snaps but they were way out of my price range.  I tried to find the pricing info for 4funfotos but it appears they don't have it on their site anymore...guess I'll have to call Monday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking around at all of the and it looks like that Top Hat Photo Booths seem to give you the most stuff and have cheap prices--plus they don't look like a shower curtain.  It was hard getting prices--most won't post the price on their website which I think is sneaky.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards