Indiana-Indianapolis

Anyone know a Live Band?

I am looking for a nice live band that can play music from rock, pop, alternative and all sorts. They need to be professional and know wide range of music to keep the party going.
Can anyone help!?! Please!

Re: Anyone know a Live Band?

• edited December 2011
    I server at the Southport Cheeseburger in Paradise and love  a couple bands that play there regularly. One is call the Woomblies and the other is the Jeff Day Band

www.Jeffdaymusic.com/ 

www.woomblies.com/

Good luck!!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue
    Outside in the Sunken Garden in front of the LeFer Hall
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a band called Third Generation. I have been to a couple of receptions that they played and they play it all and I was really impressed with how great they sounded. I don't think they have a website, depend more on word of mouth. I could look for their phone number if you would like.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah if you could that would be great! Alot of help.
  • edited December 2011
    Alright cool. I will check them out. Thanks!
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother in laws brother is in this band and thought I would have to get their contact info by calling him but low and behold I did an internet search and found that they now have a website and it is: http://www.3gband.net/index.html
    I hope they work out for you because they really are a great band.
  • edited December 2011
    Living Proof or Zanadoo are both AMAZING!!!
  • INArchitectINArchitect member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Living Proof! LOVE them! And I was able to get them for my November wedding!
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to check out the Third Generation band, they will be playing at Gallaghers II (south side) on May 21st.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards