Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

**MAVRIS IN INDIANAPOLIS

Hi, I wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on the Mavris in downtown Indy. I am in love with the pictures that I have seen about it but worried about pricing and can't find much information on that. ANY feedback on this venue would be AWESOME!

Thanks! Smile

Re: **MAVRIS IN INDIANAPOLIS

• Options
    No experience with Mavris but I'm having mine at Mill Top and it is amazing!! If you can do Noblesville it is very similar to Mavris but much more affordable!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_mavris-in-indianapolis?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:a0f0ebb5-3df0-47a8-b6da-5722f8993dcbPost:7398b270-f2e6-47bd-8a50-94c6cd368eef">**MAVRIS IN INDIANAPOLIS</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on the Mavris in downtown Indy. I am in love with the pictures that I have seen about it but worried about pricing and can't find much information on that. ANY feedback on this venue would be AWESOME! Thanks!
    Posted by chayes08[/QUOTE]

I have been to two weddings there. Both were on Friday nights, and I know the Mavris slashes their prices for weddings not on a Saturday. The space was great, only two complaints: During one ceremony, a fire truck or ambulance went by and we couldn't hear the vows that were being said for a couple minutes! They need to seriously look into soundproofing that building!
    Second, the reception area was nice but oddly shaped with a lot of columns throughout. From our table at one end of the room, we couldn't see the dance floor. Not a biggie, but that meant we missed the first dances.

• Options
    I am getting married there.... Ask away or emai me mah02@icloud.com
  • Options
    I am getting married there.... Ask away or emai me mah02@icloud.com
  • Options
    My friends got married there, beautiful, here is their video

http://mkweddingstory.com/sarah-jason-mavris-indianapolis-wedding
  • Options
    I have to agree with gdownham1, Mill top gives you the same look for a lot less $$.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards