Indiana-Indianapolis

bakeries?

anyone know of any bakeries that I could look into for wedding cakes?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bakeries?

• We got our cake at Heavenly Sweets in Noblesville.  We also really liked Classic Cakes of Carmel.  We tasted both as well as many others at the bridal shows in Indy and definitely liked these two the best!
    September 2012: Invitations

• We are using Confectioneiress out of Zionsville... their cakes and other goods are amazing-- both visually and in taste!

We are doing a small 2 tier cake for us and cupcakes for everyone else :)  The owners are really nice too :)
  • Encore Desserts & More in Fishers... most AMAZING & delish cakes in Indy!!!! Here is their link:
  • Nikki71Nikki71 member
    First Comment
    Simply Perfection Cakes is AMAZING and more affordable than some others.

Taylor's bakery will make you a special little bridal cake to try at home, but they don't do formal tastings. If you're interested I just blogged about this --
    http://www.bridalguide.com/blogs/real-brides-speak-out/cake-tasting

• For Goodness Cakes in Danville, Indiana.  Jane Auger is a cake genius!  Very friendly and affordable too.
  • mdsk13mdsk13 member
    First Comment
    Heavenly Sweets!  Depending on your budget, it's amazing.  Their buttercream icing is unbelievable and they are very talented with design / creative ideas and bringing it all together.

If nothing else, go for a sample tasting - you won't be disappointed!

In Response to <a href="http://indianapolis.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_bakeries?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:b7d0e3f1-4ec5-46d0-8e7f-9b8b20cd5856Post:1288172b-3033-497f-84c7-daf20c053490">bakeries?</a>:
    [QUOTE]anyone know of any bakeries that I could look into for wedding cakes?
    Posted by FutureMrsPrice2013[/QUOTE]
  • I highly recommend Heidelberg Haus Bakery on the Eastside.  Their cake is AMAZING.  They will do a tasting for you.  A million times better than Taylors, and it was MUCH more affordable than everyplace else we looked.  I would not go to them if I wanted a super fancily-decorated cake, but mine was beautiful and simple (dots all over, white-on-white with a flower topper from my florist).  We did have to provide our own cake stand and asked them not to use their standard ruffle under the cake for a cleaner look, but considering the cake served 120 and was only $250 and was DELICIOUS, it was the deal of the century!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards