Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

help me choose

Happy to be here. 
 I'm at the step of choosing my wedding photographer.  I'm not sure which one I should go with. One is www.simonabuna.com and the other one is www.gsweddings.com .

I like them both, and both offered about the same deal.

please help me !

Re: help me choose

• Options
    hmcoyhmcoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like them both as well!  I will say that gsweddings seems like their pictures are more fun and laid back while the others are more serious poses.  However, I like them both A LOT!  Good find either way!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely think they are both great but Dawn Fisher Photography looks amazzzing!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kdlopez1631kdlopez1631 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i vote dawn fisher, they are both good but the other seems a little stuffy? I prefer to casual, modern shoots
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a fan of the casual shots that capture emotion. I love Dawn's pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SayreD33SayreD33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dawn Fisher all the way!  If you don't mind me asking, how much is she charging you and for what package exactly?  I am doing photographer research right now.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Thank you girls! I’ve been too busy with the preparations, I choose Simona, she’s A M A Z I N G!!!!

• Options
    jamievesterjamievester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I can be the tie breaker? I'm a wedding photographer that offers a DVD of all the photos (1,200 - 2,000) and engagements photos for a low price! I have done several weddings and LOVE photography. My website is www.jamievester.com. Feel free to email me at jv@jamievester.com if you are interested. No matter who you go with I hope you have great pictures because you will look back at them years from now :) Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards