Bar and bar back rental

Does anyone know of a good rental company that I can rent a bar and bar back from?  My caterer is providing the bartender, but all they typically use is a table.  Any suggestions?

Re: Bar and bar back rental

  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    edited December 2011
    A lot of places will rent you a half table for the bar top and then cover that with a table cloth so it's clean looking.  They might not call it a bar, so explain what you're looking for when you call.  Check with A Classic Party Rental. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards