Indiana-Indianapolis

Hair/Make Up Suggestions

I am needing ideas for somebody to do my hair and make-up for my wedding.  My friend who normally does my hair gets nervous doing wedding hair.  I live on the southside of Indianapolis but am getting married on the northside so really anywhere from south, east or north would work... or somebody that would come to me would be great.

Re: Hair/Make Up Suggestions

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_hairmake-up-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:ec2ad57e-4019-47f9-86d7-a8dbd16e77baPost:c012b72a-6650-4930-919a-a59774bd0417">Hair/Make Up Suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am needing ideas for somebody to do my hair and make-up for my wedding.  My friend who normally does my hair gets nervous doing wedding hair.  I live on the southside of Indianapolis but am getting married on the northside so really anywhere from south, east or north would work... or somebody that would come to me would be great.
    Posted by johnsoks[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Hey! I actually own a business where we help contract hair and makeup artists for your wedding! Have you found one yet? Would love to discuss with you and see what you're wanting. There is no fee for what we do, only fee would be from the beauty professional. Shoot me an email at info@navyyn.com and we can discuss further!

</div>
  • I am a MUA new to the area from California. I live in Indy South-Side, pretty close to Beech Grove. My prices are affordable and I might know of somebody out here who does hair. I know a little myself and am more than willing to do a trial with you!

Please check out my site at:

email me directly at: alexandriakassab@gmail.com 

Thank you& Congrats!!
  • Check out SomethingBluestylists.com
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    I used Pam Rowley of Mary Kay for my wedding day make-up and I got lots of compliments on it. I am not much into make-up and she took that into consideration.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards