Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

For Sale!

I have many things for sale, I really just want to see these trees locally. email me if interested
amanda_leah001@yahoo.com
 I have 6 but I can make 4 more if need be to give you 10. The first 6 are 25/piece and if you want 4 more they will be 30 for the last 4 seeing as I would have to order some of the stuff to make them for you. These will be available after June 16,2012. I have some other stuff, including 6 shorter centerpieces, 11 short table number holders, table numbers, I will have an aisle runner for sale (will be used of course but will sell it cheap to get rid of it!), and 8 dark puple pomanders that match the color of these centerpieces. I also have one flower girl pomander that is light blue and dark purple. If interested email me!

Re: For Sale!

• Options
    Hey -- I emailed you soon after your post, but never got a response..
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:fef12725-75c9-4969-b2ba-bcdd2d903494Post:4862e1d6-abb5-4785-a4bd-a0261cee6782">Re: For Sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey -- I emailed you soon after your post, but never got a response..
    Posted by mtrosales[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry!! My email has not been working right! What were you interested?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards