California-Tahoe
Options

Anyone have experience with Blue Angel Wedding Packages?

I am just getting started on all this wedding stuff ... I have been gravitating to Blue Angel Weddings packages, specifically the "sapphire beach" package.  We are a small-ish wedding of about 40 and I like the idea of a lot of items included, since I am coming from Southern California and will therefore be hands off for many things!

Anyone used one of the packages?  How about the catering?  Any suggestions?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Anyone have experience with Blue Angel Wedding Packages?

• Options
    I eat at their cafe quite a bit and love their food! The owners are awesome people and any time I have been in the staff is always super nice.  I am not too familiar with their packages but I do know the food wont let you down. 
  • Options
    Just wanted to post an update.  We went with Blue Angel Catering and the wedding package and it was wonderful.  Everything worked our really well, and I was very happy with our locations (Picchetti Winery for the reception and Regan Beach for the ceremony).  The food was awesome, and the staff very helpful and accomodating.  If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to elaborate!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards