California-Tahoe
Options

Looking for a good DJ

Hello Knoties!

I'm looking for a DJ for our Yosemite wedding. Does anyone know of a goood one? I'm looking for someone tasteful and at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance and happy planning to everyone!

Re: Looking for a good DJ

• Options
    mariaembilemariaembile member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Knoties!

I'm looking for a DJ for our Yosemite wedding. Does anyone know of a goood one? I'm looking for someone tasteful and at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance and happy planning to everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yosemite wedding sounds great...try posting on your local board for suggestions, though, this is international.  
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moved this to the wrong board!

Mod, could you move it to the correct one?
  • Options
    Jaime E.Jaime E. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Ryan Palmer at Lake Tahoe DJ. We work with him frequently and he's awesome!

-Jaime
    Photo.Video.Photobooth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend SJs Disc Jockey.  Joe is wonderful to work with!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aaron Kindred (DJ Mad Hatter) is based in Turlock. If you are interested in his contact information, please let me know.
    "Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you haven't made a selection yet I would also recomend Ryan Palmer wih Lake Tahoe DJ, he's been great with us so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try DJ Brian Hess --google it and it will come up for facebook. you can get a feel for what type of DJ he is.  He's a local Tahoe music teacher, great at reading the wedding guest crowd to get em dancin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards