Canada-Ontario
Options

Decorators?

Hi!I am new to theknot... wedding is still a year away (aug 14 , 2010), but I am already in full plan mode! lol  I was wondering if you girls (guys?) could let me know what decorator you decided to use and the different price points.  Im not sure what is reasonable and its hard to tell how good they will be only  by the pictures sometimes.  Its a small wedding so ideally I dont want to spend a lot on decorators, simple decor as the room is very rich as it is.  No chair covers because we have the chiavari chairs.   Its basically decor for receiving, head and cake table, and also a runner and chair sashes.  I know I gave a lot of info but hopefully it will give you guys a better idea of what I am trying to go for. Thanks a lot!!

Re: Decorators?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our package includes things from SAS party decorators and I just met her today to add some things. I  don't know what price points are "reasonable" I think she was kinda expensive but she did listen to what I wanted. Some of her things were very 1980's but some of it was quite nice.
  • Options
    sugiepiesugiepie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Barbara at Stuart & Saladino.  She can probably work with your budget.  We are using her for everything, catering, design and event coordinating. She is often hired for just design (decorating) as well.http://stuartsaladino.com/designservices.htmYou just have to tell her your budget and she will work with it!
  • Options
    roque.jessicaroque.jessica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. You guys are great!I have emailed both for more info.  Has anyone used designs by Anita?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards