Canada-Ontario

The Royalton - Reviews?

Has anyone been to the Royalton in Vaughn for any weddings?  Please let me know your experience, good or bad.

Re: The Royalton - Reviews?

• edited December 2011

we just signed with them for next summer. I've heard the food is really good, but I'll let you know about the service - we're currently sorting out a potential issue.

• Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_royalton-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:1260331a-dd72-461c-95db-741df5a48f0cPost:cc91f4c0-4347-4d36-b17b-441c092138df">Re: The Royalton - Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]we just signed with them for next summer. I've heard the food is really good, but I'll let you know about the service - we're currently sorting out a potential issue.
    Posted by ldiniz[/QUOTE]

Have you worked out all the issues?
  • edited December 2011

I work in the Vaughn area and most people I've talked to don't have much to say about this hall. This place has changed management a few times lately - so that might account for lack of reviews. I will say that we were impressed with the flexibility with the menu they offered. If you do choose this place, I would encourage you to confirm children's plate prices and vendor rates (normally at a discounted rate). I also think the dance floor on the side hall is a little small for our liking (all halls were open - no split walls - when we booked).

Good luck with everything.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards