Canada-Ontario

Entertainment

Anyone have any band suggestions?

Re: Entertainment

• edited December 2011
    I dont for entertainement but i do for Bridesmaids gifts and jewelry !!! I'm looking to give away $4000 IN  FREE JEWELRY BY SEPT.  DO MISS OUT ON BEING PART OF IT

Have you bought your jewelry for yourself or bridesmaids or flowergirls.  pls check out my site.  Amazing jewlery and great gifts to keep your bridal party looking stylin.

The average bride can earn $250 in free jewelry by just gathering your friends and family together....and be eligble to buy some products at half price. I can be at a shower, a cocktail party or whatever works for you and your friends. Your friends will love th convience and the style Stella & Dot as to offer. You know they are going to need jewelry for the wedding, so let me help you get some for you or your bridesmaids for free. The ladies can try on some fabulous, celebrity-coveted jewelry, pop open some sparkly drinks, gab and join me for an hour of style! The jewelry has been seen in Lucky Magazine, InStyle and on countless celebrities. Designed in New York and San Francisco, the pieces are so irresistible and affordable, you’ll be certain to find a little something special.

In the meantime check out my website www.stelladot.com/sites/cindyzwicker">www.stelladot.com/sites/cindyzwicker">www.stelladot.com/sites/cindyzwicker

Hope yo meet and hear from you soon.

• naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of music are you looking for?

Also, ceremony or reception music?
  • edited December 2011
    looking for a dj alternative for the reception
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not exactly sure what kind of music you want (cover tunes? original music? oldies?) but a band I used for a previous party was Ronnie and the Rockets: http://www.ronnieandtherockets.com/

They wouldn't play top-40 stuff for you though.

The Canada mod Littlin had a band called Graffiti Park... on her bio there is a review: http://kathleenandmatt.weebly.com/vendors.html
    I don't know what kind of music they play but presumably she could give you more info.
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooohhhhh our band - loved them.  We saw them play the year before our wedding, booked them immediately, went and saw them a few times throughout the year (they play at Alleycatz at Yonge & Eglinton often), and they did a great job.  

They play every variety of music - top 40 mostly, but they can play older stuff as well, and because of their diverse backgrounds, they can do alternative, hip hop, dance, latin, etc.  There were a lot of people staying at the hotel who kept popping in to get the band's name - highly recommended!  Really flexbile, easy going, and they DJ'd between their 3 sets.  They also recommended a great pianist that we used for our cocktail hour.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Littlin . What was the name of your band?
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, it was mentioned above and I forgot to write it again - Graffiti Park.  I tried to find their website, but it's not up and running right now.  They have a facebook page, and there are May show dates, so I'm guessing they are still performing.
  • MissMonikaMissMonika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't sure how to find a DJ or band for the best price but I found www.jobdeals.com and basically you search for whatever you need - a DJ, a wedding band, and you ASK for their price for the day/time you need. You end up getting tons of GREAT competitive prices and links to their websites, so you can see if you like them!! Does the work for you! Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards