Canada-Ontario
Options

Card Box boxes.. PIP

Hey girls!
I spent 3 hours last night online looking for "Paper Mache Boxes" (I guess that's their name..)
Anyway, I found LOTS, and at great prices, but apparently they were all US stores that ship only to the U.S.

I live in a pretty rural community so I don't have ready access to Michaels or anything good for crafting, but I need 3 boxes ranging in size from 9 Inches - 12inches for my card box.

Do any of you know any online sources that I can check out (That ship to Canada? lol)Cool

Or where did you buy your boxes?

This is the basic idea. I want them as plain as possible because I'm going to decorate with my theme and colors.

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: Card Box boxes.. PIP

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a card box?  I went to the "Solutions" organization store and got boxes for my card box, then I wrapped them and added ribbon.  You can get them on Etsy but they are $100, which is rediculous.  I think my boxes were $10 for 3, but they have cheaper ones and nicer ones there as well.  I'm pretty sure I remember being able to buy off the website.
  • Options
    StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my box at Winners... they have some pretty nice stuff if you have the time to work your way through the store.
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    onetieronetier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm guessing you need some pretty sturdy boxes.  How about something as simple as the post office or Staples?  If you plan on covering them it doesn't really matter what they look like underneath.
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My suggestion was going to be Michael's.  I've seen similar ones at the dollar store.

There are also "photo boxes" at any photo store (eg. Black's) or an office supply store (Staples, OfficeDepot).  Do you have a Walmart or Zellers?  If you do, check the craft section or photo section.

If rectangular is okay you could also use shoe boxes, since you're going to be covering them anyways.

I also did a quick search on eBay.ca and found a bunch... some are round, some are square:  http://shop.ebay.ca/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=paper+mache+boxes&_sacat=See-All-Categories
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Party packagers also has plain cardboxes.  I think they are about $7.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at CreativeBag :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Your local dollar store should have square and rectangle gift boxes that you can wrap with fabric or paper. All the ones I've been too had them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards