Canada-Ontario
Options

First Class dress experience

Can I get the 'Kleinfeld' (TLC's Say Yes to the Dress show) wedding dress experince within the GTA?

Re: First Class dress experience

• Options
    unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm that's a good question. If you have a big budget "white" in yorkville will probably give you the kleinfeld experience. I only went to their sample sale which is a completely different experience though. Ritche has those massive changerooms where you get more privacy. Overall there wasn't a store that really wowed me with their service. I bought my dress at jealous bridesmaids and the service was more casual and warm then other places I went to which was nice but I loved the dress they found me so I would've bought it there regardless of the service.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did at izabella's Bridal in Mississauga on Dundas, they were amazing, the girl looked at me and my mom and said, I think this is best, and although I tried on lots of dresses, she was completely. I am a total stress case and very picky with what i like/want and they did an amazing job, I would reccomened them to my closest friends. :)
  • Options
    colourzcolourz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ritche was a big disappointment. I thought it would be like the Kleinfeld experience. but it was nothing special.
  • Options
    mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the smaller stores (boutiques) are better than the bigger ones.

Samantha - I went to Izabella bridal's in Mississauga as well and was very happy with the experience. I would also recommend Sweet Seraphine in Oakville. That's where I bought my dress and the girls there are wonderful.

I wouldn't recommend Bridal and Beyond. Their customer service is deplorable.
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a great time with the girls from Bea Shawn Fashions in Brampton.  It's not the Kleinfield experience, but they were great and friendly and the alterations are included when you purchase your dress there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards