Canada-Ontario

Peony Room review for hair/makeup

I was wondering if anybody has used or known someone who has used Peony Room (http://www.peonyroom.com/) for hair and makeup. Google isnt showing me too many reviews. Prices are very reasonable (compared to a lot of others I've seen) but I dont want to have a case of get-what-you-paid-for kind of deal.
Thanks! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Peony Room review for hair/makeup

• Haven't heard of them.  Their website seems a bit strange/sketchy, like they're trying to be an "all in one" wedding stop.  And I'm not totally sure if those pictures are actual work they have done or just inspiration photos? Their bridesmaid prices do look cheap though!

You could always go for a trial ($25 hair and $25 makeup) before your bachelorette or some other event and see if you like them before you book.
  • I would reccomend using a company that specializes in just hair & make up, I feel like they have too much going on, I agree with Naomikb, it does seem a bit sketchy.

But like PP suggested, if you were really interested you should try a trial and go from there. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the advice. I think I may actually be in their store area tomorrow so I might just pop by to see what its like. I actually think they are a flower shop (?).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Please update us on what you find :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So as I thought, it was a flower shop (and I've passed by there before). No sign of anything else that is on their website. It must be a side business that is either very mobile or just hidden in the back room and for whatever reason is not promoted. I would think that any business would try to promote itself especially if you have some kind of shop but I saw nothing to indicate that they had any other services apart from flowers.
    I'm still half tempted to do a trial for my e-shoot to see but I think I'm still on the hunt for MUA/hair for the big day
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vchan4 - left you a pm!

Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards