Canada-Ontario
Options

I'm married!

I'm back!!

Got married on Saturday and it was perfect, exactly the way I imagined it.

Here are a few photos, pro pics won't be ready for awhile!

Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Re: I'm married!

• Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Stephie!  Photos look lovely!  :)
  • Options
    achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!!!  Can't wait to hear all the details! :)
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay congrats!! You look fabulous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Conrats Stephie!  Very exciting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I def recognize the church :)  Did Father Dan preside??
    Glad you had a wonderful wedding day!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I'm so glad your day went off as you imagined it, and you look lovely!  Can't wait to see the rest of the pics :)
  • Options
    StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_im-married-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:2bcae2d1-b0c3-4a9d-8b13-6ae1262fd636Post:a41c5d58-5640-498b-9ae0-7683d1ecf31a">Re: I'm married!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  I def recognize the church :)  Did Father Dan preside?? Glad you had a wonderful wedding day!!!
    Posted by jaytee16[/QUOTE]

Yes actually, he did! Are you getting married at that church too?

I have to say, for a Catholic Wedding it was the best ceremony I've seen (not because it was mine, because it was more about the couple then it was about religion!) I had so many people comment afterward on how he did such a good job.

Also, he announced my H with the wrong name, it took the edge off, and we all had a good laugh.
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_im-married-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:2bcae2d1-b0c3-4a9d-8b13-6ae1262fd636Post:2650d639-c7a4-46ea-853c-1d912ea7e64f">Re: I'm married!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm married! : Yes actually, he did! Are you getting married at that church too? I have to say, for a Catholic Wedding it was the best ceremony I've seen (not because it was mine, because it was more about the couple then it was about religion!) I had so many people comment afterward on how he did such a good job. Also, he announced my H with the wrong name, it took the edge off, and we all had a good laugh.
    Posted by StephieBow[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm so happy that it was wonderful for you guys!!</div><div>
    </div><div>That's still the church I go to when I go, but I've been a struggling Catholic for many years, so I'm not a regular.  FI and I decided on an outdoor ceremony as that better suits us, but if we had a church wedding it would've been there!</div><div>Congrats again!!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards