Canada-Ontario
Options

samba dancers

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you had Samba dancers for the reception for entertainment. if yes, who did you use? have any you heard of RS Divas? what are you reviews?

thanks

Re: samba dancers

• Options

I haven't heard of RS Divas, but there's another group in town called Soraya (www.sorayadancing.com). Apparently they do the whole range from Salsa to Samba.  If you want to check them out they will be at the Hispanic Festival Aug.31-Sept.3 at Mel Lastman Square (www.hispanicfiesta.com).

Oddly enough, I was flipping through the festival program just now when I read your message, so according to the program I have in front of me Soraya will be performing on Saturday, Sept. 1 at 4:15.  Might be a fun excuse to go hang out for the day listening to free music and eating yummy food from across Latin America!
  • Options
    ladyvaillladyvaill member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    you may want to check out tropicaliente - i dance at the same studio they belong to and the brazilian dance troupe is awesome!

www.fiercefit.ca - link to the dance/fitness studio - more info on there.  here's a link to one of their videos on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJck0Wewk_Y (i believe this video was the public debut for some of the new troupe girls)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards