Canada-Ontario
Options

$99 flower package Toronto - Dealticker

http://onespout.com/go/deal/161409

I'm thinking of getting this. The company website has some great pics of their previous work. Extra charge for different flower colours, delivery.

Re: $99 flower package Toronto - Dealticker

• Options
    zeitgeist1945zeitgeist1945 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say ask A LOT of questions before hand. I bought the previous one from Dealticker from Rejuvenation Bridal and they have been a nightmare to deal with. There were unanswered calls and emails until I finally got fed up and called Dealticker to ask them to intervene.

So after I called the support guy at Dealticker, I got some replies back from Rejuvenation but they are really disorganized and quoted me different prices for delivery. I still havent heard back from them about a confirmation of the date availability...

My strategy with them now is to call closer to the date so that it will be fresh on their minds.

Another thing is that since they are amking them en masse, it might not turn out to be your dream bouquet, I m Ok with this bc the flowers arent top priority for me but for some brides it might be top of mind.
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was a post about this a few months ago for the same deal - not sure about the same place.  Ditto to PP - ask a lot of questions if you are going to take advantage!
  • Options
    unplainjaneunplainjane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm you know what they say if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. if you can't get testimonial from anyone that has used this company then i wouldn't risk it. it'll cause you more stress then it's worth if they end up being unprofessional.
  • Options
    lilmiss_34lilmiss_34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the deal that zeitgeist1945 was referring to from Rejuvenation. I called them the day of the deal and set up an appointment to meet with them that following weekend and the agreed to honour the deal. Flowers aren't that important to me either, and I'm getting more for less from them then I could possibly get any other way. Including wholesales and fake flowers. I set up my flower package with the details I needed and also got my ceremony backdrop from them and they threw in free delivery. They have so far been so great to work with and very accommodating! No regrets. But then this is a different company...
    White Knot

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zeitgeist1945zeitgeist1945 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow- you've had a great experience with them. That is great. Daniel at Dealticker told me that I was one of quite a few ppl had been in touch with him about communications issues. Hopefully I hear back from them fairly soon. 
  • Options
    stephanieceestephaniecee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did this end up working out okay for you?

It`s been a nightmare dealing with them so far and my wedding is less than 3 weeks away now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also bought this dealticker deal from Rejuvenation and i found the lady to be highly disorganized and my wedding is less than 3 weeks away! The deposit was paid months ago. More recently, she missed our final consultation appointment that she confirmed the morning of, and she had no idea why we were meeting (although she was the one who set it up wanting to confirm the details and collect the payment balance), and failed to call us when she can't come any more becasue of traffic. She said she will email us to reschedule closer to the date - we'll see about that. I am starting to doubt her reliability and need to come up with a backup plan. Anyone else dealing with her?? And anyone else who've used this deal successfully???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards