Canada-Ontario
Options

Hallmark Clearance End of Year Sale

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that Hallmark is having their end of season sale on Friday, November 23rd from 12PM-7PM and on Saturday, November 24th from 10AM-3PM.  Fill a box with anything that can fit in it - cards, boxes, gift bags, wrapping paper, bows, paper plate/cups/napkins, stationary, photo albums, etc. - for $40. It's an awesome deal - especially for you DIYbrides - I went to the summer one and bought my invitations as well as other items there.  Definitely worth checking out!

Address is 501 Consumers Rd - (Victoria Park and Sheppard Ave).

Re: Hallmark Clearance End of Year Sale

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_hallmark-clearance-end-of-year-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:3c7b3cdb-f519-463f-a156-940b883fa1bcPost:82bcca48-7d1f-4800-ad0b-e190f8e8a820">Hallmark Clearance End of Year Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, Just wanted to let you know that Hallmark is having their end of season sale on Friday, November 23rd from 12PM-7PM and on Saturday, November 24th from 10AM-3PM.  Fill a box with anything that can fit in it - cards, boxes, gift bags, wrapping paper, bows, paper plate/cups/napkins, stationary, photo albums, etc. - for $40. It's an awesome deal - especially for you DIYbrides - I went to the summer one and bought my invitations as well as other items there.  Definitely worth checking out! Address is 501 Consumers Rd - (Victoria Park and Sheppard Ave).
    Posted by Jewel224[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jewel!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awesome thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards