Canada-Ontario

Intro and a Question!

Hello everyone!

My name is Kristen and my FI and I got engaged in January. We're in the very early stages of planning (April 26, 2014 wedding date).

Has anyone booked or looked at Sala Caboto at the Columbus Event Centre? FI and I are going to look at it on Saturday and I thought I'd ask here for any reviews!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Re: Intro and a Question!

• I haven't heard of it myself, but it looks like a beautiful place with some outside space! :)  Looks fabulous!
  • We looked there too and they have a great special during the off season. Don't be thrown off by the location as the inside is very nice. We didn't end up picking it because we wanted to have the ceremony and reception in one location and I didn't like the options available. But good luck, who are you meeting? We dealt with Joe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am meeting with Paola on Saturday. We are having our ceremony at my church in Pickering so we would have just our reception at Sala Caboto. From the pictures it looks beautiful! Paola sent me their off season package pricing and I was so excited; if we can lock in that pricing for 2014 then we will be in really good shape budget-wise.

Thank for the responses!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards