Canada-Ontario
Options

Silk/fabric rose petals in chocolate brown and tiffany blue

Hi all
I'm having a hard time finding silk/fabric rose petals in these colours in Canada.  Of course, I found them in the states but don't want to pay the duty etc.  Anyone know of anywhere I can get them in my colours?
Thanks a lot!
h.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Silk/fabric rose petals in chocolate brown and tiffany blue

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michael's would be your best bet!
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen bright blue ones at Michaels but never chocolate brown. Party Packsgers has some too but again I think no brown.
  • Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to your local florist, one of the little ones, not a big chain type store, and see if they are able to order them in for you. One of my good friends did that and the woman tacked it onto an order she was already putting in for some silks for the store, so she didn't charge her the shipping/ordering costs, just the cost of the petals, which was great at her wholesale cost. I think I will be planning on doing the same.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im using that color too n got mine on ebay
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I tried Michael's and they do have blue and brown but they are so far off the colours I need :(  It looks like Amazon.com has some that look like the colours I need but I can't tell you how tired I am at having to order things from the states!  I'm paying so much duty!  Perhaps I will try the florist idea first - thanks BMcLeodTeam!  I will let you know how I do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards