Canada-Ontario
Options

Travel Agent from Toronto specializing in Desintations?

I wouldn't know where to start looking for a TA in Toronto who hspecializes in Destination Weddings.  Anyone have good recommendations?  What is the average cost?
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Travel Agent from Toronto specializing in Desintations?

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother is getting married next summer and he is working with a great agent, but she's in Pickering.  I'm sure there are more local TA's for destination weddings, but just in case, her name is Ingrid, and she own's Ingrid's Travel on Whites Road, Pickering.  My whole family uses her for our travel, and we used her for our honeymoon last year.

My brother's getting married at Majestic Elegance in PuntaCana, DR in July next year.  It's a 5 star resort, and the group rate is $1350 per room, which is really good for that resort.  People have to book by November to guarantee that rate, however, so they have to send out their invites really early, but that's to be expected with DW's.  I know that they get their basic wedding package (ceremony, champagne and cake) free with 10 rooms booked, but of course there are upgrades for everything - coloured linens, a private reception, rehearsal, etc. 

I don't know much about their costs at this point, but an agent would definitely know more.  Do try the DW message board too - they will be full of information!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards