Canada-Ontario

Invitations

Hey Ladies!

I'm looking into invitations (super early, I know) and I'd like to know where you ordered yours! I'm in the GTA (east of scarborough) if that makes a difference.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Re: Invitations

• edited July 2012
    myweddingstuff.ca
    cheap and simple.  Looked as good as it appeared.  under $2 an invitation. Just make sure you proof read before accepting (not that they screwed it up) and that you count all your orders to make sure you got the correct amount.  Counting wasn't their strong suit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went the total cheap-o route with invitations

I know some people REALLY put a lot of time care effort and money into them but to us-well...we dont ever remember what anyones invites looked liked so  it was super low on our priority list

We found 100 invites at winners on clearance for $20

we need to print them ourselves ( no biggie) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I managed to get cardstock from Hallmark's clearance sale and designed and printed it myself.  I think it cost me about $1 per invite, including the postage.

I've known a few brides on here who bought their invites from Vistaprint.ca - when they go on sale, for 125 invites and RSVP cards, it something like $175 plus tax. 
  • A few others went through artists on Etsy - so check them out as well.
  • it really depends on what style you want. for us, invites are v. important. do u want a pocket fold? buckle? the best part, is that b/c u have time, when u go to bridal shows, you can look and see what is out there, and what u can afford/ willing to pay. I regret not paying attention to invites at the bridal shows, as i am having difficulty finding what i want.
  • Thank you so much for the responses! I was looking at vistaprint the other day and I've looked at cardsandpockets.com as well. I feel like invitations are something that FI and I will disagree on so I'm really happy to have all these options!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I did most of them myself and with a graphic design friend but I ordered the pocketfolds and envelopes and RSVP envelopes from www.papercircle.ca. They're Canadian and based out of BC so shipping etc. was fast.  They were really helpful with colours.  C&P (www.cardsandpockets.com) was a bit cheaper but they ship from the US so shipping was more and also they didn't have the colour pocketfolds I wanted.
  • I used http://illknowitwheniseeit.com/

You can search my previous posts, for a full review. They were excellent to work with, and I highly recommend them. They are based out of Vancouver, but sent them to Toronto with no problems. All the design discussions were done over email.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards