Canada-Ontario
Options

Winter Wedding Venues in GTA

My fiancee and I are hoping to book a venue for 150-175 people for either November 2013 or March 2014 in Toronto or GTA. Any suggestions on some nice venues that won't break the bank?

Thanks!

Re: Winter Wedding Venues in GTA

• Options
    There are countless banquet halls that would be perfect for a winter wedding.  Do you have a narrower location you're looking at?  Etobicoke, right downtown, York, Scarborough...?

If you're looking for a Saturday night you will probably want to book soon.  A lot of the banquet halls fill up a year in advance, although in November/March you might have a bit more availability.
  • Options
    I booked Sala Caboto at the Columbus Event Centre (Lawrence & Dufferin). It's a beautiful venue and they have AMAZING off-season deals that they offer November - April. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I booked at the Royalton in Vaughan and had both my wedding and reception there in November 2012. Got an awesome deal with them and we had the entire venue to ourselves.  You can take a look at my review of them in the Vendor Reviews thread at the top of the forum.

What's your budget looking like? Let me know and I can give you better recommendations.
  • Options
    I booked at Grand Metropolitan (formerly Pavilion Royale) in Mississauga. We had a March wedding on a Friday so got some discounts.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards