Canada-Ontario

JK at Gardiner Museum- or bring in another caterer?

Hi ladies,

Wondering if anyone has any comments/experiences for a reception (no ceremony as we will be doing that in a Catholic church) at the JK at the Gardiner.

I've tried calling JK caters and no one seems to be getting back to me just yet. I know, Thanksgiving, but we made the call on Wed!

Wondering if the food is good, service and any other feedback as a bride or guest!

Also we could save on $ and bring in another caterer... Any thoughts?

Re: JK at Gardiner Museum- or bring in another caterer?

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I have no experience with them, but I do recall inquiring with them and also getting no response.

One rule of thumb I used when looking for vendors: if they didn't respond to me within a week, I didn't bother with them. I figured that if they were that inattentive when they should be trying to get my business, I'd have lots of frustrations down the road too. Some vendors responded to my inquiries right away, and those were the ones I ended up working with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    I met with them. They seemed friendly enough, but the space wasn't what we were looking for. I have an information package. If you want to see it, PM me your email and I'll forward it.

I agree with ring_pop though. If they aren't giving you their time now, do you want to risk not getting what you need from them later?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards