Canada-Ontario

Invitations

Hi everyone.. I'm an old knottie (married 3 years almost) and now I"m helping a friend get things ready for her wedding, but I'm a little out of the loop.  What places did you guys look for invitations?  She's looking for places in Canada that she can get catalogues from and/or samples so she can see the invite before she buys it.

We are looking into making the invites but we'd like to see what there is out there first.

Thanks for any ideas and congrats to all of you!

Re: Invitations

• edited December 2011
    I looked at Paper Ideas on Yonge Street. They had a lot of catalogues and were really helpful. 
  • edited December 2011
    The Paper place on Queen West also has some fantastic ideas and tons of catalogues. I could spend hours in that store!
  • roque.jessicaroque.jessica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Engraving on the Go..  shes based out of woodbridge and she will make it customer made if you want or you can go with one of the samples she has available. PM me if you want her contact info
  • edited December 2011
    We're a local based wedding invitation design company making custom invitations for all of our clients.  All of our invitations are handmade and beautifully tailored to your special day.  If you would like to see some of our products please send me a PM.Smile
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine a Michael's - Bride's by gartner studio. $59.99 for 40 but they had a 50% coupon so I got them for 29.99 !

They're stunning :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards