Canada-Ontario

Videography in GTA!?

I'm looking for a GOOD videographer in the GTA.. (We're getting married 2 hours outside of Toronto, but still...)

If any of you ladies know a good one with good references let me know!
Our budget is somewhat tight for this, as FI doesn't even want one (??!!) lol

Your help is greatly appreciated! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: Videography in GTA!?

• ladybugmikkiladybugmikki member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    We visited Calico Cat productions and really liked them. We have heard good things about them from another couple, but we ended up booking here for the sake of the budget:

http://www.withlovephotovideo.com/index2.php

who we found through the perfect wedding guide.....but we were not referred by anyone :(

does ur photographer do videography as well? (might be a stupid question) but we would have saved a few hundred dollars booking a company that offers packages that include both
  • edited December 2011
    Oh great I'll check them out!

She doesn't do videography, she's just a solo photographer but she's looking into it for me.

Would you say having a video is worth it? I'm trying to convince my fiance!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• LolaluuLolaluu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honey and Dear ALL the Way!!! You have to check out their work. The same day edits are out of this world (they get played at the reception)  http://www.honeyanddear.com/
  • StephieBowStephieBow member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Another bride here refered me to Kelsey Emuss who runs her own company "Your Picture Made Perfect"... she's good with budgets too (I am on a tight one as well) I spent about 2 months researching and I ended up booking her.

www.yourpicturemadeperfect.com

Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards